Then please contact us directly to make a binding registration. You can use our registration form for this, send us an e-mail, or contact us by phone. By registering for a tour, you agree to accept our General Terms of Business.

After successful registration, you will receive confirmation of your booking together with our invoice, the travel security note (guaranteeing the fulfilment of your direct claims in the case of illiquidity, default or insolvency), and informative travel documents for further reading. When you receive confirmation of your booking, please pay 20 percent of the travel price within seven days. Please transfer the other 80 percent of the travel price at the latest 30 days before your departure.

We shall send you your plane ticket and/or rail ticket roughly two to three weeks before departure. You can make a travel booking up to 24 hours before departure. However, in such cases, we can only guarantee your tour after checking the availability of flights.